The words used with capital letters have the meaning given to them in the Regulations of this Online Store.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Online Store are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Administrator of the Online Store makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding the Customers of the Online Store. The administrator with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, ensuring the protection of the data being processed, in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
The addressees of the Services available on the website (in particular, the possibility of placing an Order in the Store) are not persons under 16 years of age. The personal data administrator does not provide for the deliberate collection of data on persons under 16 years of age.
Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is:
Soliwer Krzysztof Drabczyński based in Częstochowa, ul. Worcella 13/5, 42-202, Poland
In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator via:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- traditional mail: ul. Worcella 13/5, 42-202, Częstochowa, Poland;
- phone: +48 608 302 547.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- taking action before concluding the Agreement at your request (e.g. setting up an Account), i.e. data provided in the registration form in the Online Store, i.e. e-mail address and established password, gender; and if you register when purchasing the Goods, we collect your name and surname and data provided for the purpose of the Order, such as the shipping address; in order to provide Services that require the creation of an Account, such as: keeping the history of Orders, informing about the status of the Order, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing the Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account and the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the websites of the Online Store, Search for Goods, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data on the Goods you browse, data on your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the Contract for the sale of Goods (e.g. delivery of the ordered Goods), we process the personal data provided by you when purchasing the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase via the Account, additionally established password;
- in order to statistics on the use of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, facilitate the use of the Online Store and ensure IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages in the Online Store, your search history, location , IP address, device ID, data about your web browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing Goods or setting up an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to deal with complaints, complaints and requests and to answer customer questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints, complaints and requests, or in order to answer questions contained in a different form and some personal data provided by you in the Account, as well as data on the order of the Goods and other Services we provide that are the cause of the complaint, complaint or request, as well as data contained in the documents attached to the complaint, complaint and request;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services and our Clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process the personal data provided by you when creating the Account and its update, data on your activity in the Online Store, including Orders, which are registered and stored for via “cookies”, in particular Order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Online Store and for this purpose we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the provisions on “cookies”;
- in order to organize competitions and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering for a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the terms of participation of a given competition or loyalty program;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the Order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. The data collected as part of market research and opinion polling are not used by us for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are provided in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data.
The categories of personal data concerned
The personal data controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data on activity in the Online Store;
- data on Orders in the Online Store;
- data on complaints, complaints and requests;
- data on Marketing Services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of Services by the Personal Data Administrator via the Online Store.
Time of data processing
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to carry out Orders, Services, marketing activities and other Services performed for the Customer. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws the consent granted;
- when the data subject does not take action for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- after receiving information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, consideration of complaints, complaints and claims related to the Services provided by the Online Store – these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data on orders for Goods and Paid Services, contests and loyalty programs in the scope of data necessary to keep accounting books will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired.
We store data on customers who are not logged in for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of “cookies” saved on devices or until they are deleted on the Customer’s device by the Customer.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and selection of marketing content may be used as the basis for making automated decisions to determine the sales opportunities of the Online Store.
Recipients of personal data
We provide your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor’s office, the Police, PUODO, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, if they ask us for it,
- service providers that we use to run the Online Store, e.g. to process the Order. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing, the list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Online Store at the link: List of service providers
Rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests for the transfer of personal data.
The personal data administrator, without undue delay – and in any case within one month of receiving the request – provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with your request. If necessary, the monthly period may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you about such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right to access personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information from the Personal Data Administrator as to whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of these data data, about automated decision-making, including profiling, and about the security measures used in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
The right to rectify personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request that your personal data be corrected or supplemented, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can rectify and complete your personal data yourself after logging in to the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, the so-called “the right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the Personal Data Administrator to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn your specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- Your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to delete personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further in order to establish, assert or defend claims about which you will be informed / informed.
If you want to request the deletion of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the correctness of your personal data – the personal data administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a period allowing for the verification of the correctness of this data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting your personal data, you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but they are needed in order to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have objected to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Art. 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Administrator of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to send it to another personal data administrator.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator sends your personal data directly to another administrator (if technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
Right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, submit your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the GDPR is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).
When browsing the websites of the Online Store, “cookies” are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is saved on your end device in connection with the use of the Online Store. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the Online Store websites.
These files allow you to identify the software used by you and adjust the Online Store individually to your needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter your devices through cookies.
Types of cookies
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about the way you navigate the web or the time you use the website may be stored.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can use the tool available at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device via Cookies. You can change these settings so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on your device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).